Friday 21 January 2011

WongFu Productions: These Four Walls

20.01.2011
Wesley Chan wrote this on his twitter....
21.01.2011
I thought tomorrow is the day.. But then, I saw a post on Singapore Love Wongfu Productions'  facebook account, saying that the video is up..
The link is here.. But I put on the video here as well.. Enjoy!


My comment:
I first thought that Wes would make sort of Italy's edition of "One day in HK".. With stories, actors, etc..
But then, this is not typical Wong Fu videos.. 
This video's main actor is...
a pinwheel..

I thought it's quite hard to understand what Wes' trying to say.. (or perhaps it's just my low understanding of art..) However, I do find that this his creativity need to be given a Kudos.. Well, who would thought to use a pinwheel to explain that the world is bigger than what we know, and the boundaries (walls) are actually built by ourself? The world is just bigger than the walls we made..


I have to admit, Italy is beautiful. Never been there, yet it is indeed one of the place that I'ld love to go. Actually, I'ld love to go to many countries in Europe.. Haha..
I enjoyed the scenery.. As well as seeing the lovely pinwheel rotating on those different places.. It's kind of reminding me to childhood, with the warm feeling.. And the mary-goes-around looks nice, isn't it? I wonder when is my last time riding on that machine.. hmmm...
Anyway...
The scene that I love most during the whole video is... These four...



NOTES: These PICTURES ARE BASED ON WESLEY CHAN from WONG FU PRODUCTIONS's VIDEO: THESE FOUR WALLS.
I'm only doing screencaps and editing it :)

Credits:
Video by   : Wesley Chan
Effect by   : Wesley Chan and Brian Chan
Music by   : George Shaw

P.S.: I want to go to Italy badly, like, NOW!!! :p Oh well.. Guessed next June I'll ask my fam to extend the europe trip, and add Italy..

Additional Note..
These four walls was released 21 January 2011 at Youtube.
And the music score was out today, 24 January 2012 at George Shaw's website. Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment