Thursday 13 January 2011

The Jubilee Project's January Fund Raising Video: 50 people 1 question

On top of my new year resolution is to do good, and share goodness...
And what else to do then to share the video from JubileeProject?
May be you've known them from my previous posts about their video?
Anyway, they are basically 3 people, with one passion, to make videos for a good cause. And they will post a new video (I guess 1 each month?), supporting one organization or one cause.


Follow their twitter, @JubileeProject! And also on TheJubileeProject's facebook!!


The fund for this month (January) will go to SUS.. Each time someone watch this video, a sponsor will donate some amount of money..
If you have the money and the passion to give.. You could do so, by emailing them at project.jubilee@gmail.com  saying how much you would like to donate, and what's your top donation (so you won't be broke after donating).. Or, if you don't have the money.. Just simply watch the video!! SHARE IT with your friends, and WATCH.. WATCH... and WATCH some more!! haha..

SUS is basically an organization that provides necessary mental and physical services for the neglected and needy. These people needs medicines ofcourse, but they also need a second chance to live..

If you're reading this after January, you could check their newest video on: here..



About the video...
Jubilee Project: 50 People, 1 Question
(as usual, just click the title to see it on youtube)

I've seen the teaser, and was very curious about what the question is..
And when the video finally out... i was surprised!
So.. the question is..
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST REGRET?
The answer on the video varies.. From not taking school seriously (ups.. that's seems like me..), having a bad relationship thing, school/college things, not having a good relationship with parents, not joining a protests, letting marriage weathering die, until a funny response of buying the wrong size of bra.. :p

At the time I watch this, I remembered all the things that I regret, from losing on competitions, not buying the clothes I really like when it's on sale, not being nice to my grandma, not thinking before speaking and at the end hurt some people.. The list was actually goes on and on through my mind.. And I kept watching and thinking at the same time.. Untiiill...


This girl showed up.. Saying she has no regret as the things she has done in life is what makes her who she is today.. Way too cool! Good point! I was too full with my own negative thinking to realize that without it, I wouldn't be who I am today..

I remembered what my dad said when I was very upset getting a complaint on how bad I did on my  work..
He said.. "God has a good plan for you. Do you realize that during these years, 17 years you're with us, you live in a glamourous life, getting everything you want from us? Then four years in uni, when you have problems, you still got your good friends backing you up? Now it's time for you to realize that the world is not that simple, girl, Outside world could be mean, but you still have God to rely on. And believe if you have problems, it means He wanted you to learn something. You learn from your mistakes.. Maybe you need to be changed afterall.."

Anyway, back to the video, My favorite is when this lady showed up!

She said, "My biggest regret?".. and thiiiiink.. and show some hillarious facial expression.. and said "I don't have one. I love my life, and I  have nothing else to say than It's great to be alive..  No regrets.."

Bummer!!

IT IS INDEED GREAT TO BE ALIVE..
THANK YOU GOD...
 for my life, for who I am, for my family, for my friends, for every success I had, for every problems I had, for every failures I suffer, for every smiles and every tears..

Everytime, you're always there with me even when I'm down and didn't realize it.. :)
Thanks God..

No comments:

Post a Comment