Sunday 30 January 2011

My favourite author: Mary Higgins Clark

Mrs. Clark is my favourite author. I've been following her books since I was in highschool, and thankful that the library was so good, that they have almost all her books.
I started reading The Anastasia Syndrom, followed by Loves Music, Loves to Dance, and ever since, I read almost all her book.
Someone message my facebook today, and I just realize that I never even had any post dedicated to her.. What a bad fan! :(
Anyway, I'll try to make a review of her books, and post the links beside the list. And I'll try to update it as soon as possible, because there are so many books. I do have read them all, but I might not remmember all, so probably I could review some of her latest books only. And no worries, I'll update the list, if any new book coming..

MHC and CHC:
  1. He sees you when you are sleeping
  2. Christmas Thief
  3. Santa Cruise
  4. Deck the Hall
  5. Dashing Through the Snow (reviewed)

MHC:
  1. Where Are The Children?
  2. A Stranger is Watching
  3. The Cradle Will Fall
  4. A Cry in the Night
  5. Stillwatch
  6. Weep No More, My Lady
  7. While My Pretty One Sleeps
  8. The Anastasia Syndrome and Other Stories
  9. Loves Music, Loves to Dance
  10. All Around the Town
  11. I'll Be Seeing You
  12. Death on the Cape and Other Stories
  13. Remember Me
  14. The Lottery Winner and Other Stories
  15. Let Me Call You Sweetheart
  16. Silent Night
  17. Moonlight Becomes You
  18. My Gal Sunday: Henry and Sunday Stories
  19. Pretend You Don't See Her
  20. You Belong to Me
  21. All Through The Night
  22. We'll Meet Again
  23. Before I Say Good-Bye
  24. On The Street Where You Live
  25. Daddy's Little Girl
  26. The Second Time Around
  27. Nighttime Is My Time
  28. You Belong to Me
  29. No Place Like Home
  30. Two Little Girls in Blue (reviewed)
  31. Ghost Ship: A Cape Cod Story
  32. I heard that song before
  33. Where Are You Now?
  34. Just Take My Heart (reviewed)
  35. The Shadow of Your Smile

COMING:  I'll Walk Alone (April 5th, 2011)

 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment