Thursday 13 January 2011

Book Review: Precious Moment _ Storybook Bible

I love precious moments! But at first I thought this book is too expensive.
However, I got it at the end, and like it!

This book is very nice to read, esp. for small kids.
It contains bible stories, and with the lovely pictures of "precious moments icons"..
The story it self is on a large font, so it's easy to be read.
The book basically covers some  classic bible stories, from creation, the eden, flood in noah's time, and until Jesus going back to heaven. 15 stories at the total..
Also some praises and wisdom from Psalm and Proverbs.. And additional stories of faith.. Besides bible stories, there are also simple songs and prayers.




I would suggest to buy this for a "bed time story" time, so the kids can read along.. I'm sure it will add a value to the quality time we have...

I think this book is best for kids up to 10 years old.
Above 10, they may think it's too boring because the stories inside are somewhat popular stories that they might have known.. :)

I got this book from the BOOKSNEEZE.COM.. And ofcourse, this review is based on my personal point of view, and I'm not forced to write a positive comment.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment