Tuesday 15 March 2011

A woman's prayer - credit: Anon.

Dear Lord,
I pray for a man
That will be a part of my life
A man that really loves You more than everything
A man that will take me in the second place of his heart
A man that lives not for his self but for You
Face and physical attraction are not important

The most important is

I want a heart that really loves and thristy of You
And has desire to be like Jesus
And he must know for whom and for what he lives,
So his life is not useless

Someone that has a wise heart, not only smart brain
A man that not only loves me, but also respect me
A man that not only can adore me, but can warn me when i am wrong
A man that loves me not from my smooth levels but from my heart
A man can be my best friend in any time and situation
A man that makes me feel a woman when I am beside him
I am not asking for a perfect he
But I ask for an important he
So I can make he perfect in Your eyes
A man that needs my support for the strengh

A man that needs my prayer for his life
A man that needs my smile to cover his sadness
A man that needs my love so he could feel love
A man that needs me to make he life

And I also ask,
Make me woman that can made him proud
Give me a heart that really love You
So I could love him with Your love, not love him with my love

Give me Your gentle spirit,
So my personality does not come from my outside,
But came from you
Give me your hands, that I always be able to pray for him

Give me Your eyes, so I could see many good
Things in him not the bad ones
Give me Your mouth that is filled with Your
words of wisdom and encourage
So I could support him everyday
Give me Your lips, and I will smile at the every time

And i want that when we finally meet
Both of us can say
How Great Thou Art

Thank You for giviving me someone than can make me life perfect
I know that You want us to meet at the right time

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment