Saturday 19 March 2011

On my birthday.. I felt blessed!

So, March 17th 2011, was my 22nd birthday.. I felt old haha..
But this one actually a really great one.. It started with a birthday card, from my parents 3 days before.. haha..


When i got a call from a woman from SingPost, i thought.. wow, Rondhi just sent the gelaskin on thursday! That's super fast! FYI, i ordered a Kina Grannis Street Team gelaskin for my iphone, and Rondhi helped on the purchase for every one.. :)
But then, i saw the mail, and it was from my parent! So cute.. They never do such thing.. usually, only a call, saying happy birthday dear, and money is sent for treating friends dinner or something :D
I cried a bit. I missed them. and actually wanted to be with my family. My sister is having exam, and so i'll be alone in my bday..

Little did i know.. on 16th March, 23:50, a very good friend of mine, shinta, was chatting with me.. Another good friend, samuel, is also on skype chat with me.. Then at 23:59, sam congratulate me. And i said to him, i'm tired, and going to sleep asap. But then, shinta asked me to accompany her to grab some drinks from vending machine downstairs.. I'm tired, but i thought, well, accompany her wouldn't kill me or something.
So there i go.. After taking drinks, she said, "lets go to the food vending.. I'm hungry".. I thought "oh well.. okay.."
So we went to the other vending machine. Then, she started to act weirdly :p A suspicious mind come over me. I punched the lift button, but she's not moving to the lift, and she open the lounge door. It was dark..

And suddenly "happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you.." and lights turned on..
I found out that my sister is there! and also all my friends, including Jess and Maria who lived far from where i stayed.. I felt blessed! Thankful for such a great friends I have..
We have a really good time, they put facemask on my face with creams from the cake.. (no pics, sorry) :p
We ate KFC, noodles, and cakes..
Diet is ruined, but it's all good..
I love my life.. God's been so good..! I felt blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment