Monday 28 March 2011

Can't wait till June...

Why??
  1. I'll have a trip to Europe!! <3 I hope I could made some good videos.. and have fun with my family :) Also I secretly hope that I could meet some kinerds and do ST-ing..
  2. Planning a graduation trip to Macau.. If it failed, probably will ask my sister to go with me to Taiwan/Manila/Bangkok :)
  3. David Choi's show in Singapore.. Before my Euro trip!!
  4. Kina Grannis's show --> but the dates are still mystery.. :(
  5. SCP : Sweet Candies Projects.. I wiiiiished i could go to kinacon :( Kinerds are awesome, and i do enjoy talking to them!
I really hope that I could finally meet Kina and David!! It'll be epic.. <3

Oh, but at the moment, seriously.. I can't wait till 5th April!! Stairwells!!!!
Annnddd.. New "heart" and "guitar girl" tshirts!! Ahh.. Excited!!!!!!

It will be super epic if the WF tshirt arrived as well.. It's been too long.. I missed it.. :(

Anyways,
Good day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment