Saturday 12 March 2011

Japan Earthquake and how it affects me

I'm not in Japan.
I was online, chatting with some friends, and studying. Exam coming in 3 hours.
Suddenly one friend type "Earthquake in japan 8.8".. I was like.. "Oh noo.. That's HUGE!!"
I tried to google, and saw some crazy scary photos.. :(
It's so sad!!!
And a thought hit me.. Wait.. Jia is in Tokyo!
My cousin, Jia, is working there. Oh dear.. Can't focus on the notes i should study..
So, i text my aunty.. She's away on a trip abroad. Luckily she turned on her handphone.
She was shocked hearing the news. Thanks me for letting her know. She said she's gonna text my cousin.
More news on tv.. CNN.. Local tv.. Scared me!
It became harder for me to concentrate.. I texted my dad, telling him, how i am scared for Jia.. (I realize that i'm being so selfish, but i can't stand it). He comfort me, saying that it'll all be good, God have a good plan for everyone.. Including Japan.. Including all the disaster.. Perhaps God wanted the world to realize that we've ignored Him?
I haven't spent enough time studying for my exam. So, I force my self to close the laptop and tv.. Start studying, and it's really hard to concentrate. An hour later, my aunty text me. Jia is save. Thank you.. I was really glad!!
But this morning (it's 10am here now).. I saw a news that there is possibility of nuclear leakage.. The pressure on the nuclear reactor is increasing.. Oh dear..
I prayed that every thing is gonna be okay!



Credit: photo by Tarmo (@itsfinnfan)

No comments:

Post a Comment