Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Jubilee Project: The Waiting Game

THE JUBILEE PROJECT

These people loves making videos..
They also loves to make difference..
So.. They made VIDEOS for GOOD CAUSE!



By watching their videos, we're actually taking a part in donating, and ofcourse helping others..
So, share the news, share the links..

Oh, and you can be the donator also.. Just sign up here!


Even the videos which is sort of documenter (reporting the jubilee project, the wedding documentation, etc).. It all came out with a purpose, and you also can participate.. :)

Follow their twitter, @JubileeProject! And also on TheJubileeProject's facebook!!

I previously wrote a review on their Love Language! Check it out!!

Another video from The Jubilee Project which I like is...
The Waiting Game



Check the video at: http://bit.ly/d3JYCP


Story line:

A guy asking her girlfriend to meet up, promised he won't be late again.

She waited him in the park..

And at the time promised,
He didn't showed up..

.........

32 minutes passed the meeting time..


And he's not there!!
Where's the man???

Well he did tried to go there.. But he just realize that he bring no money, so he had to run!!

Is he too late?

She's gone.. He's actually going to propose!!! *hint: I saw a ring :p
......

Did she left??
Check out what happen to them, here, at youtube!

*p.s. you have to watch it till the very end!

  
My personal comment
I love watching their videos actually, coz they have a message in all their videos..
I thought there are two  strange things.. :)
  1. When the man first called, it's as if he didn't really rushed into the meeting place.. If lets say I'm having a meeting, I'll tried to go to the place directly, so, I'll probably ended up with talking on the phone and walking :)
  2. The meeting place! Is it just me or the girl is already there? Maybe it would be a bit make sense if the first scene is not on a fountain.. Hmm.. probably somewhere else would be better?
  3. Whyyy when he late, he didn't text her??? :(
On the contrary, I love this video due to several reasons. The scripts is actually very nice :) I love the small details, like when the man bought flowers, and when he was in hurry, he give a flower to the "sesame street figure" (was it elmo? i forgot the name).. And I love the script because it's unexpected :) At first my heart broke seeing that the man late.. But seeing his running, and tried to manage being there.. Make me melt :D
Also when he finally arrived, but the girl is gone!! Hwaaaa!! I want to shout out loud!! Whyyyy!!!
Seeing that his trying to porpose (at least in my opinion, he's going to do so!).. huhu.. noooo...
But then, I watch till the end.. And the ending :) make me smile.. Totally made my day..

Overall.. This clip is a sweet romance video.. I guess this is The Jubilee Project's style.. Looking forward for their next video :)

Note: All photos are courtesy of The Jubilee Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment