Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Jubilee Project : Love Language

These people loves making videos..
They also loves to make difference..
So.. They made VIDEOS for GOOD CAUSE!

By watching their videos, we're actually taking a part in donating, and ofcourse helping others..
So, share the news, share the links..

Oh, and you can be the donator also.. Just sign up! jubileeproject.bandcamp.com
Even the videos which is sort of documenter (reporting the jubilee project, the wedding documentation, etc).. It all came out with a purpose.. :)
Follow their twitter, @jubileeproject! And also on TheJubileeProject's facebook!!

Here is the link for their latest fund-raising..

The title is the Love Language..

Brief storyline..

A guy, seeing a girl sitting on a bench.. He's actually interested in her..
But she's reading, and listening to music with her earphone..
He started to make a move, by asking her for a pen..
She gave it, yet still listening to her earphone..


Next day..
He sit on the bench.. Waiting for the girl..
She's no where to be seen.. Until...
She finally showed up..
And still with her earphones on!
He asked her, what she's listening to..
And she didn't say a word..
Then he got an idea!
He wrote it on a post-it!


And she replied "a special song"
He ask her "Can I listen to it?"
She wrote back "No, I'm embarassed"
Anddd... They keep on writing notes...

Until one day..
She ask him "Do you want to listen to my song?"
He wrote "I'ld like that"
And he was surprised when he heard the earphone..
WHY???

Check out their video! http://bit.ly/h45By6
The ending is indeed adorable.. :)
I'm sure you'll love it!


My personal comment:This is a so-called "so-sweeeeeet" love story!
From the first time, I thought the guy was a bit creepy.. The pick-up line is ehem.. a bit old.. haha..
Anyway, it works! :D
Watching the progress on how they become close, it is so adorable!
I love the details like how they communicate with post-it paper.. However, if I am the guy, I'ld probably think, "hey.. what's wrong with this girl, why she doesn't even want to talk or put off her earphone when she's talking to me? I thought we're already close??"
Anyway, I feels sympathy when the girl finally trust the guy, and let him hear the music she's been listening to. And was shocked to know that there's no sound.. But in my little mind, i said "i knew it!"
haha..
Anyway, I SUPER-LOVE the ending.. so cute ^^
I thought, well yea, sometimes it is hard to have a problem like deaf, mute, blind, or even if you're broke your feet during a sport game and got a limp.. :( People sometimes didn't even care!!
This short clip reflects.. "we should see the inner beauty, not only outside appearance, or the cover"
Yea, it's hard.. But.. At least if we try, maybe we can change the world?
And it's good to know, that JubileeProject care :)
HOW ABOUT YOU?
P.S. I also love their other video, and wrote a review for the Waiting Game.. 
Check my review out here!

Note: All photos are courtesy of  The Jubilee Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment