Saturday 4 December 2010

Picture collages of WESley chan from Wongfu Productions

The title says it all..

Wesley Chan is one of the member of WONGFU PRODUCTION..
You can check their website at: http://www.wongfuproductions.com/

Several of his scripts are filmed, and in my personal opinion, the scripts are aWESome..
He also design some of the AREYOUANICEGUY t-shirt.
Not to discredit Philip Wang or Ted Fu, I do think THREE of them did a GREAT job!
Phil has his own role, he's more of the spokeperson of wongfu, and the name wongfu was also based on Phil's nickname :) (source: WongFu's old site)
Ted is the more-mature more-logical guy.. I think He's the tech guy :)
I'll make a collage photos of Phil and Ted next time..
But this week, I wanted to appriciate Wes :) Sorry Phil, Ted.. :)

I'm looking forward for more of Wes's scripts, and ofcourse more WONGFU VIDEOs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment