Saturday 14 May 2011

Happiness in the Middle of Exams

My exams in NTU are going to end soon!!

Tomorrow is my exam for Water treatment.. And I haven't study..
I should study as soon as possible.. :)

Just want to do a quick update..

There are two fun things happenning lately..
  • Kina's show in SF is live-streamed by Glenn and Ron.. They're awesome..
They got some trouble with the internet, but they tried their best to make it work..
I can't catch up the whole show, just manage to see Imaginary Friends' only :((
I have to study.. Oh well.. NEXT TIME!!
  • Jubilee Project did a live-stream as well.. (In the same time as Kina)
Tried to ask them the question for where does the money from merch selling goes to.. Didn't get answer though :(
I hope it goes for some good organisation as well :)
  • My UK Visa is approved...!
So happy..! I was worried because I'm a student (unemployed), and I heard that it was hard to get a visa if you're unemployed.. I think God's grace was over me.. I'm blessed! :)
Up next is the Germany visa.. Yayyyy..

That's all for today.. Good night! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment