Sunday 26 July 2009

Our True Value

There’s a woman, standing beside a pastor.
Then she told the pastor who was ministering her, how she hated and despised herself.

The pastor became very firm with her and he say "Who do you think you are! You have no rights to hate your self. God paid a high price for you and your freedom. He love you so much that He sent His only son to die for you. You have NO RIGHT to hate or reject yourself. Your part is to receive what Jesus died to give you!"

Then the woman was shocked.

Well, it makes me think that it’s the trap that the Devil set for us.. I sometimes feels that way too..
Lack of appreciation for my own value and worth..
But this story reminds me that I’m valuable, and of course each of us is valuable.
Otherwise, our Heavenly Father would not paid such a heavy price for our redemption..

Thank you Father, Thanky you Jesus.. I promise you to be a good daughter, not to let you down, and I’ll try to make you happy… Love you…

No comments:

Post a Comment