Sunday 26 July 2009

Customer is king.. is it??

Perhaps you've once heard the phrase "Customer is the king"..
So, tell me.. is it still on these days?

Here's my experience today..

I went to a shop, sort of fashion boutique, where the sales girl is just sitting, and didn't even try to greet.. So, suddenly my shopping mood is gone :(

Then I went to another shop next to it, this time, a sales girl greet me, and ask what can she help me.. Then I told her to wait, I'll look around first.. She says yes, and offer me to call her when need her help.. :)

Different shop..
If you're me, where will you make your purchase??

Next, I drop by on hypermart, then I was just walking around, seeing many brand of milk, suddenly a sales girl greet me, asking whether I ever taste her product.. I said no, never.. Then she ask me to wait, so she could make a sample for me..

As I wait for her, then I see another brand which I was more familiar with.. Then I decided to buy it, sorry for the sales girl. But she said never mind, and as always, promote me to buy 2 box of the brand I decided to buy, so she'll give me a mug, or another free smaller box of milk..
I refuses and said I only need one box..
She said, ok, never mind, I'll give you a mug for free..

What do you think about these???

Then, I was waiting for a car to pick me up. It was supposed to be at 6.45.. But until 7 o'clock, nothing seems to appear.. I text the operator, asking where's the car? and the operator replied, giving me the driver's number..
I text the driver, whether he's already on the way, or parking somewhere.. He replied, that he gonna be late..

So I wait.. and wait.. and wait..

It was until 7.30, then the driver missed call me..So, I went to the lobby, and saw the car.. Finally!!
Entered the car, and greet the driver (or he greet me first, I forgot).. And during our journey to go back home, he ask me whether I complaint to the operator. I said no, as it's weekend, and I thought probably the street are crowded..
The driver told me to put a complaint to the operator. And around that 40 minutes ride, he kept on complaining about the operator and the boss to me..

Hooooaaaa...

Doesn't he knows that you shouldn't give any bad opinion about where you work to a customer?? *sigh*

What do you think guys???

No comments:

Post a Comment