Saturday 25 July 2009

Cancelling Train Tickets

I am having a work from college in Malang. I work at a factory, studying their process etc.
And, don't know why, I just suddenly think, hey.. it would be nice to be back home for a day or two..

So, I simply called the train station, ordering two tickets, at 25 to my hometown Semarang, and also bought the tickets back to Surabaya. Just to make it easier, I asked them to send it. And they charge me 180K and 40K (for the delivery) for each tickets.
The day passes, and it's already 25! I saw the ticket, and I've just reallized, I paid too much!! The tickets said, it's 150K!!
I wonder where my 30K goes..

On the train, a foreigner sat next to me. He's very quiet, so I decided to read. one hour.. two hours.. three hours.. time passes.. on less than 2 hours, I'll be back home.. yay!!

Suddenly I got a phone call from my lecturer, asking me to go to Jakarta at 28-31. Couldn't refuse as it's my duty. Yes, I've realized that actually I've got to be there at 28, I but I thought I could make an excuse..
Panic!! That's what stricked me first. How about my plans!!! And what about the trip to Jakarta... Oh my...

So as soon as I arrived, I cancelled my tickets to Surabaya.. They cut 25%, and coz the rate is actually 150K, I got 112K back.. dear..

Now, I'll have to wait for the invitation letters being sent here.. And also a new almamater Jacket (not my mistake that I don't bring mine.. I just want to have a little vacation.. would be a good excuse isn't it??)..
Pray that everything is smooth..

No comments:

Post a Comment