Monday 21 May 2012

Book Review: Heaven is for Real for Kids

I've heard so much about the book "Heaven is for Real", but the adult edition was a bit too much for me :p
So when Booksneeze listed the kids' edition, i quickly opted to get it.
I just received the book, and managed to get it finished in less than 10 minutes :P
Perhaps I should get the adult version, eh? haha

Basically this book tells the story from Colton Burpo, who was brought to heaven while he was sick.
He elaborate what he sees, the angels, Jesus' throne, etc.
This book is a perfect fit to let kids know about heaven and how much our Daddy God loves us :)
Might be better for 7-10 years old though :)

I got this book from Booksneeze, and Thomas Nelson publishing initiative. The review is purely my opinion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment