Friday 11 February 2011

Jubilee Project: Beautiful

February!! It's the love month..
Okay, had to admit, it sucks to be single on feb.. hihi
However, Kina Grannis's Valentine make it much much better.. ;)
I'm a huge fan of Kina Grannis, i have stairwells at my ipod, and valentine is one of the best song of her! :)
Anyway, as usual, a new month means a new fund raising from the Jubilee Project.
I always love to share their video, simply because it is a good video for a good cause :)
These month's fund is dedicated to Becky's fund, which is basically provide education, guidance, and help for women who got domestic and dating violence. I am lucky to be born in such a loving family, but I'm sure not many are as lucky as I am.. Becky's fund is a great organization which would help women to stand up and stopped the cruelty happening at their life. In my humble opinion, even though women got beaten by their "lover",  it's hard to stand up, and try to stopped being the target. We're usually think, "oh well, this to shall pass", or "but I love him", or something like that.. OR... Sometimes, when people know that there are violence in others relationship, they tend to ignore it.. :$
Check out more about Becky's fund here..

The link for Jubilee Project's Beautiful is here! I won't upload the video, as I'm not sure whether it will count for the donation.. Just click on the link, it will direct you to the video :)

Share some love, share the link!!http://bit.ly/g5blgt

About the video..

These people, husbands, fathers, boyfriends share what they thought about the women who made their lives complete.. :)
I actually favourited some quotes.. But to be fair, I'll put all their quote.. Sorry for the typo if any..
"You're most beautiful when you're mad at me."
"You're most beautiful when I came home after a long day at work"
"When you're bossing me around" --> we love to be the boss!
"You're most beautiful when you're natural. No make up" --> good, means we don't have to put makeups? then we could safe the money to buy new shoes and clothes.. :p lol..
"You're most beautiful when you're wake up in the morning. Specially when you have your mouthcrown?"
"You're most beautiful when you and your sister are doing homework together"
"You're most beautiful when you helped me dressed in the morning"
"When you're talking about your dreams"
"You're most beautiful when you tell me why we didn't won a present"
"..." some spanish words?? I can't catch it.. sorry
"When you're laughing at my stupid little jokes"
"When I see God in you" --> I want my future boyfriend sees God in me :) But it will be great if we can see God in each other, and we could impact others life.. :)
"When you're taking care of the sick"
"You're most beautiful when you danced" --> nice dance! :)
"You're most beautiful when you make no sense at all" --> whattt?? haha..
"You're most beautiful when believing your self"
"You're most beautiful when I think about you as a mother/model"
"When we fall asleep together on the phone" --> I love to talk on the phone, but never felt asleep while phoning.. :/ (hey Eric! haha)
"You're most beautiful when you're right and I'm wrong" --> that's what i called girl power! :)
"You're most beautiful when you smile when you see me" --> the question is, did you smile back? make sure you do!!
and..
Get ready, these are my favourites.. and The Jubilee Project put it on the last.. which is kind of sweet!
"You're most beautiful when you're the last person I see before bed, and the first person I see when I wake up!"
 "You're most beautiful with each new day, as we grow old together"
"You're most beautiful when.. you're always beautiful!" --> Awww...

See, almost all the guys did quite good job.. Ladies, its our turn.. Make something like .... You're most handsome when....? Shall we?
oh well.. just an idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment