Sunday 11 April 2010

Afraid..

I'm soooo afraid..

May is coming so soon, and should have done the final assignment before that. Then there's the exams.. After that June's coming.. Time to leave surabaya..

Afraid..

Afraid of missing my crazy, geje n lovely friends.. Afraid of missing my beloved Surabaya University..
Afraid of forgetting wonderful moments I've got in this city..

Afraid of moving to Stanford and Singapore.. Afraid that I can't do the course well.. Afraid of making new friends.. Oh God..

So many things that I'm afraid of.. Hmmmphhh...

I know for sure, where ever I am, He's there for me. And I also know I would definetly miss my iritating, irressistable, and yet unforgetable friends.. I love them so much, as much as I love my family :)

I must be thankful.. This oportunity is given to me, and I will do my best..

1 comment:

  1. Hi I came by because you started following me. I know how hard it is to be sure of God's calling. How hard it is to trust and obey. Even in the turmoil. I read your post form the Kirk Franklin song. I haven't seen it but will check it out. We work in a teen prison unit they love Kirk Franklin he has a great message. Thanks for sharing this. Thanks for coming and visiting me. May God bless you and show himself to you.
    Love,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete